More Than Two Decades Of Experience In Real Estate Law
The Law Office of Corey E. Taylor, located in San Clemente, is a firm focused on the practice of real estate law. For more than 25 years, we have provided professional advice and representation to landowners, commercial landlords, property managers, investors, buyers and sellers throughout Southern California.
We advocate for plaintiffs or defendants in real estate litigation, helping them resolve their issues in or out of court. We welcome all disputes involving real property, no matter how complex. We also negotiate and draft leases and related legal documents, as well as represent buyers and sellers in real estate sales transactions. Call the Law Office of Corey E. Taylor at 866-387-9186.
Full-Service Real Estate Lawyers Devoted To Your Needs
We handle the full spectrum of both commercial and residential real estate deals and real estate disputes, including:
- Commercial landlord-tenant issues – commercial lease negotiation and drafting, renewals and right of first refusal, lease interpretation, lease violations and other landlord-tenant disputes
- Real estate transactions – purchase and sale agreements, financing issues, title issues and encumbrances, purchasing disputes such as breach of contract or fraud/nondisclosure
- Eminent domain – condemnation proceedings, negotiation of fair market value compensation, inverse condemnation
- ADA lawsuit defense – handicap accessibility, failure to accommodate a disability
- Zoning and land use issues – rezoning, zoning violations, ordinance violations, variances and conditional use permits
- Property disputes – border disputes, easement rights, adverse possession, quiet title actions
Our legal team also handles business and commercial litigation, including contract disputes, partnership and shareholder disputes, and business dissolution.
Negotiation Before Litigation
Many property disputes can be resolved efficiently through negotiation or alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and arbitration. Compared to traditional courtroom litigation, these methods have several advantages. They are typically quicker and less expensive than going to trial, and they give the parties a greater amount of control over the outcome of the dispute.
However, there are many real estate disputes that, for various reasons, cannot be resolved outside of court. The ideal real estate litigator has the skills and experience to take a case wherever it needs to go to do what is right for the client.
Call Us For Experienced Representation
If you need a skilled and experienced lawyer for help with commercial or residential real estate transactions or litigation, contact our office today. Call 866-387-9186 or send us an email.